|Type of Dish:||Main|
|Best Suited for:||Lazy Sundays|
The Great Aussie Steak Sambo
Goes Well With
- 4slice(s)Scotch Filletthin
- 2wholeBrown Onionpeeled and thinly sliced
- 2tbspNeutral Oil
- 8slice(s)White Breadthick & buttered
- 1splashTomato Sauceuse as much as you want and don't me afraid to mix 'n' match with bbq sauce.
- 2 When the onions are half cooked, throw the steaks on a screaming hot char grill, cooking until nicely brown on the outside and slightly pink in the centre.
- 3 Make your sambos with steak, onions, sauce and some salt.
- 4 If you are following footy club tradition, your sambo should be served in a piece of cheap paper towel, not a plate, so it drips all over everyone's laps.