|Type of Dish:||Main|
|Best Suited for:||Weeknight dinners|
Steak With Anchovy Butter
Goes Well With
- 4piece(s)Rump Steakor you can use sirloin steaks
- 1tbspOlive Oil
- 4wholeAnchoviesdrained then very finely chopped
- 1tspDried Rosemary
- 1tspTomato Sauce
- 1tspLemon Juice
- 1pinch(es)Sea Salt
- 1pinch(es)Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 Rub the oil on the steaks, season with salt and pepper and cook on pre heated flat or char grill to your taste.
- 2 To make the butter, mix all the ingredients in a small bowl with the back of a fork and transfer to a sheet of greaseproof paper.
- 3 Roll into a sausage shape about the thickness of a twenty cent piece and twist the ends to make a cylinder. Refrigerate then cut in slices as required.
- 4 Place a slice of the butter on top of each steak and serve immediately