|Type of Dish:||Main|
|Best Suited for:||Weeknight dinners|
Simon & Garfunkel Steak
Goes Well With
- 4wholeBeef Fillet3cm thick slices
- 2tbspOlive Oil
- 2tbspDried Parsley
- 2tbspDried Sage
- 2tbspDried Rosemary
- 2tbspDried Thyme Leaves
- 1tbspFreshly Ground Pepper
- 1 Arrange two plates beside each other, one with the oil on it, the other with the dried parsley, sage, rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper mixed together.
- 2 Wipe the steaks dry with paper towel, the roll the sides only of each first in the oil, then in the herb mixture.
- 3 Fry on the flat grill of your barbecue for a few minutes on each side, to your taste, then rest, loosely covered for a couple of minutes.