|Type of Dish:||Appetiser, Main|
|Best Suited for:||All Occasions, Big party|
Quick Asian Lamb Cutlets
Goes Well With
- 12wholeLamb Cutlet(s)trimmed of excess fat and flattened out to a bit over half a cm.
- 3clove(s)Garlicpeeled and crushed.
- 2tbspMirinor chinese rice wine may also be used.
- 1tbspFresh Corianderfinely chopped.
- 1 Combine all ingredients and marinate for four to twelve hours.
- 2 Bring back to room temperature and char grill over high heat until the outsides are caramelised and the insides still pink.
- 3 Serves 4 as a light main course or up to 12 as finger food.