|Type of Dish:||Main|
|Best Suited for:||Australia Day|
Mint Marinated Lamb Cutlets With Zucchini
Goes Well With
- 12wholeLamb Cutlet(s)
- 6wholeZucchinismall, cut in half lengthways
- 1tbspDried Mint Leaves
- 6tbspOlive Oil
- 3tbspLemon Juice
- 1tspSea Salt
- 1tspBlack Pepper
- 1 Combine all ingredients in a ceramic dish or a large plastic bag and make sure that all the meat and zucchini are coated.
- 2 Marinate in the fridge for two hours, then bring back to room temperature before cooking
- 3 Char grill the cutlets for just a few minutes until done, then rest for another couple.
- 4 Start the zucchini on the char grill about half way through cooking the lamb.
- 5 Arrange a quarter of the zucchini on each plate and top with three lamb cutlets. Garnish with a lemon quarter and serve immediately