|Type of Dish:||Main|
|Best Suited for:||Weeknight dinners|
Chinese Chicken Skewers
Goes Well With
- 6wholeBoneless Chicken Thigh(s)trimmed of excess fat and cut into 2-3cm pieces
- 1thumb(s)Gingerpeeled and grated
- 3tbspHoisin Sauce
- 1tbspLight Soy Sauce
- 2tbspSpring Onion(s)white and pale green parts only, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 Combine all ingredients, except spring onions, in a bowl and marinate covered in the fridge for 2-4 hours.
- 2 Thread the chicken and spring onions onto pre-soaked marinated skewers and cook over low/medium heat on the char grill until just cooked through.
- 3 Serve with steamed rice and Chinese greens.