|Type of Dish:||Main|
|Best Suited for:||All Occasions, Australia Day, Easter|
Back To Front Marinated King Prawns
Goes Well With
- 12largeGreen King Prawnspeeled except for tail section, digestive tract removed
- 3tbspExtra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1tbspRosemaryvery finely chopped
- 1tspDried Chilli Flakesoptional
- 2tbspLemon Juice
- 1tspLemon Zestfinely grated
- 1 In a shallow heatproof dish, soften the garlic in the two tablespoons of oil and add the rosemary and chilli if using. Add the remaining oil, lemon juice and zest and warm through but do not allow to boil or even get too hot.
- 2 Brush the prawns with a little oil and season well with salt and black pepper. Cook on a char grill over medium/high heat until just cooked through.
- 3 Add the prawns to the warm oil and lemon mixture and loosely cover for five minutes before serving with crusty bread.